Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Want_A_baby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 10:02 PM
    Hormones
    I spot a week before and after no BC and trying to conceive for a year now. I've tried everything! What do I need to do? And why am I spotting for so long... what can I do about the spotting? Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2010, 05:11 AM

It may be the norm for you, but since you have been trying for a year, you may want to ask your doctor about some initial testing for both you and your partner. They will start with testing some hormone levels at different times in your cycle and that may be a reason for the spotting as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is thia hormones [ 8 Answers ]

I met my girlfriend in bad circumstances, looked after and helped her out when she was in a bad state. She had split with her husband about three to four months after we got together. To begin with we were just friends. But it went further than than that. I finacially supported her loved and...

Hormones replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, about 6 yrs ago, I had a hysterectomy, the doctor started me on hrt pills, but it got too expensive, so I stop taking it. So is there any vitamins or anything over the counter that can help me? I saw at walmart they had estrogen, but not sure how safe it is. I've been struggling trying to lose...

Obese hormones [ 2 Answers ]

If you are obese can that put your hormones out of whack ans your thyroid out of whack? But if you start getting healthier and starting to lose weight will they go back to normal?

Hormones or what is going on? [ 3 Answers ]

One week I will feel like I can take on the world, the next I am just mediocre, the third, I don't want anyone to really bother me or even touch me, then I start my period and I get the worst cramps and back pain ever then I start the whole month over again! Just wondering if anyone thinks I...

View more questions Search