Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlyn06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Boy that drank a blue drink and turned in to a monster
    I watched this moved when I was in kindergarten and it had a boy in it that drank a blue drink and he turned in to a friendly monster, he dumped the drink in his moms plant
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 09:20 AM

Not really complete matches, but maybe Fuzz Bucket or My Pet Monster
    Jlyn06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2010, 06:40 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Your awsome thanks it has been driving me nuts for 18 years now it was my pet monster

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medieval movie about a boy & a monster that grows bigger every time he eats metal [ 6 Answers ]

80s-90s fantasy adventure movie with a medieval theme. About a young boy who has this claymation lizard/dragon looking monster companion that grows bigger every time he eats metal, steel etc. He started eating a spoon, then most of the queen's army's swords then he got so big like a dragon and...

Looking for an old (80's I think) movie where a little boy turns into a blue monster. [ 1 Answers ]

Don't remember much of it, just that a little boy turns into a blue monster, and something about dogs, and a dog show. At one point the monster stops the bad guys by holding onto the bumper of their truck to stop them.

Boy has a green monster friend living under his bed? [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for this movie that came out maybe around the late 80's about a boy and his magical mysterious friend... his friend lives under his bed... its like a gateway between his magical friends world and the real world... im having a hard time figurin this out.. please help!

File names turned blue from black [ 1 Answers ]

Why some of the file names and size, type, date modified, etc. listed in the file folders turned blue and some are not? They were all black before. Is that these turned blue items become hyperlinked/ controlled by another computer?

View more questions Search