Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    volunteerdoctor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Can I get a $1 ride from niagara falls to danville, va
    I need to make an emergency round trip from Niagara Falls to Danville,VA, but do not have funds, and a homestay when I arrive for 3 days. Are there any busess, trains or cars that would allow me to ride for $1, or families w/ the gift of hospitality in Danville, VA that would allow me to stay with them? I am a moral, older woman with integrity. This trip is necessary for a Charitable Project to Benefit Indigent Families. Need to be there by Sept. 28, 2010. Can you help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2010, 01:42 PM

This is a question and answer site, not a blog. No one here can help you other than refer you to another volunteer organization.

Is the name of the association you work for called the Charitable Project to Benefit Indigent Families?

If you are, in fact, a medical professional I'm sure any hospital will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Niagara Falls! Where Does All This Water Come From? [ 10 Answers ]

RE: NIAGARA FALLS: My Son wants to know from where does all this water come? How does it continue to fall like this? And where does it go - why is there no flooding?

Niagara Falls - what kind of shoes? [ 1 Answers ]

My family and I are going to Niagara Falls (Canada side) at the end of July. I was online shopping for shoes and realized that I might end up trashing any new shoes due to the nature of our visit. What kind of shoes do you recommend? Flip-flops are not really an option for me - I need support,...

Niagara Falls Hotels [ 1 Answers ]

I will be staying by Niagara Falls Aug 24 - Aug 26 I need a good deal on a room in an hotel with a view of the falls ?

Visit Niagara falls [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian, lives in chicago, plan to visit Niagara falls (canadian side), do I need canada visa? How do I apply and let me know the fee Please

Niagara Falls [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know why the toilet spirts out water from the toilet bowl like Niagara Falls for no apparent reason? For this reason I am now always putting the lid on my toilet seat. Can someone help me? Do I have to call a plumber? PS. I live in a condo? Jj

View more questions Search