Ask
    Debbiegrem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 04:07 PM
    Cancell direct deposit
    How do I cancell my direct deposit I have a new checking I need to stop it
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 04:47 PM

Contact the people actually making that deposit (not your bank)... and give them the new info if you want to change it.
    Catsysue Posts: 42, Reputation: 18

Sep 24, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Contact your Human Resources Office and tell them you need to change your direct deposit. I am sure there will be a form for you to complete. Bring your new account number and bank routing number (use a voided deposit slip).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you put a deposit down for a used car can you cancell the next day [ 4 Answers ]

If I put a deposit down on a used car with a used car dealership. Can I cancell the next day?

Direct Deposit Paycheck Stubs [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if an employer who has direct deposit for their employees, has to comply with a time limit to send or give the paycheck stub to the employee.

Direct deposit [ 6 Answers ]

A company my husband worked for months ago had me set up direct deposit in my dba business account to direct deposit his pay. Two weeks ago they deposited $500. And a few days later $2000. They also sent my husaband notices with the taxes and all taken out of the money in his name( A check stub or...

300 direct deposit from the IRS [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am from Texas. Tax filed with my 1040 With my education tuition deduction, I paid 0 tax and got all tax withholding back. Yesterday, an amount of $300 was deposited into my a/c from the IRS. Is it the tax rebate? Am I eligible for it even though I do not need to pay tax? Is the...

View more questions Search