Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atmywitsend1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 12:55 PM
    My girlfriend is chatting with an ex boyfriend
    My girlfriend is chatting with an ex boyfriend but says they are just friends?

Girlfriend went to Vegas with her male friend, should I trust her?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Sep 24, 2010, 01:22 PM

I can't sit and tell you who is or who is not worthy of your trust.

This is not even a question of trust.. Though.

If she feels the need to run off with this fellow you will be the fool to accept it. It's not a trust issue it's an exclusiveness issue. This woman is not ready for an exclusive relationship because she would know that there is no way, going on a trip with a male friend is even optional.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 01:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy View Post
    I can't sit and tell you who is or who is not worthy of your trust.

This is not even a question of trust..Though.

If she feels the need to run off with this fellow you will be the fool to accept it. It's not a trust issue it's an exclusiveness issue. This woman is not ready for an exclusive relationship because she would know that there is no way, going on a trip with a male friend is even optional.
    Yeah.. you can trust her as long as they are not alone at anytime. If they don't get too drunk. If they don't dance or go swimming. Yeah... Don't worry.:rolleyes:
    Don't worry, "What happens in Vegas ,stays in Vegas".:eek:
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Sep 24, 2010, 03:37 PM
    The funny thing is... you don't really have much of a choice do you?

You accept it, and it bothers you and your okay with her but, your not okay on your own front.

You don't allow it, and she hates you, and causes a huge uproar.

Which decision will lead to a better outlook on the future, instead of the right now... hmmm..

-LCM
    Psyle Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2010, 03:58 PM

Put yourself in her shoes and ask whether she would be okay with you going with a female friend to vegas. Then evaluate whether this is acceptable or not. It's hard to judge the circumstances without any background information. Has this happened before? How long have you been dating?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 04:13 PM
    A male 'friend'. So, does he have a girlfriend too? Wonder what she thinks. Perhaps if there is a girlfriend, the two of you should commiserate over a few pints.

The short answer to your question of whether to trust your girlfriend who went to Vegas with her 'male friend', is no.

The long answer to your question of whether to trust your girlfriend who went to Vegas with her 'male friend', is also, no.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 04:19 PM

YES, because she would be an ex the minute she told you she was going to Vegas with a male friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

She Tells Me She Loves Me Then She Say She Only wanted friends ?(She Has A BoyFreind [ 13 Answers ]

Okay I need some help... Okay I Have Known This Girl For About 3 Years And She Go's Out With Someone I Know And I Never Relly Looked At Her in Any Other Way Just new She was with Someone I Knew So About 3months ago I get a Message on Facebook saying. . Do you know what nathan? Don't...

Girlfreind has a stalker, who feels he's got to compete with me, her boyfreind [ 15 Answers ]

There's this kid who freaking has a crush or something on mygirlfreind, but she only sees him as a friend, and he allways tries to make sexual jokes with her, but he don't know jack about the female body or how any of the stuff works Well anyway, he allways tries to 1up me on anything romantic I...

Friends ? [ 3 Answers ]

So long story short I dated a guy for 6 months. We went through a loooot. He was my first love. And we tried being friends but we fought. Then later after we finally were friends and it went well, we became really close again.. but just as friends. Problem is, I still had a lot of feelings for him....

EX wants to be friends [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I broke up with my ex the week before she left for college after 10 months even helped her move in, just fought too much and seemed like she was reluctant to change treating me like crap and being inconsiderate. Well I figure she's gonnna forget all about me once she starts meeting new...

View more questions Search