Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntedperson13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 12:36 PM
    Is my house being haunted?
    My lights go dim, t.v.'s turn on and off, shower curtains open, cabinents open, mysterious noises are being heard, and cold chills are constantly coming over us. Am I being haunted? My brothers, cousins, and I need answers please help us. We just moved form Florida and now this it has been tough and the worst part is our parents don't believe us! In fact when ever we bring it up they talk and look like they are being possessed! It sounds to me like something is here and it doesn't want anyone but the kids to know about it. Now there was a person shot, and killed right in front or our new hous literally like if you looked out the window you could see the crime seen.
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Sep 26, 2010, 03:44 PM

Hi
    Everything you have said coinsides with spirits living in your home.

Lee
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 04:53 PM

Many things happen that cannot be explained.

Many more strange things happen that can be explained by logical, rational thought and investigation.

What appear to be shapes and figures can be reflected lights or dust in the air or any number of things.

The fields electric currant emit can affect how we feel and make you uneasy.
    Variation in the power supply to your house can cause appliances to do things they normally don't.

When we get scared we perceive things differently than we do when we are not scared.

Get a note book and keep a log of what is happening, the date , the time , what happened and who all saw or experienced it.

Try to record any sounds and get video or pictures of anything you can.

Keep us updated and we will see if we can find some answers
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Sep 26, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by leebeef View Post
    Hi
    Everything you have said coinsides with spirits living in your home.

Lee
    I am Still waiting for your answers

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/parano...-440365-2.html
    fielmie Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Yes. You have a entity in your house.
    The same happened with a girl I know.
    Once it was so bad that she runned away to a phone cell to call her parents.
    You must seek for help.
    The girl I know finded a woman that cleans house from entity.
    It was the entity of some one who suicided himself in that building.
    With great efforce she gor him away.
    kellee915 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 06:40 PM
    It sounds like you have demonic activity and there is hope. There is only one thing that demonic spirits fear and that is the name of Jesus Christ. He is the only one who can help. Where there has been violence and blood, it will draw evil spirits. The answers are all in the bible. If you cannot accept Jesus Christ, the son of the living God into your life, then there is nothing you can do. The spirits will have permission to torment you at every turn. My dad who is a pentecostal preacher had an instance where he was asked to cast out demons from a demonically possessed person. He asked the spirit what's it's name was and the answer in a guttural voice was Legion. He cast them out in the name of Jesus and prayed for several hours. There were many demons in this woman to deal with. He became tired and said to the remaining demons, "from this point on, when I cast you out in the name of Jesus, I will tell you in His name to go to Hell". The demons inside of her screamed and begged, "please don't send us to hell, we will leave right now, we will go anywhere, but don't send us to hell." Makes you really realized the reality of Jesus Christ, demonice spirits and Heaven and Hell. Today is the day of salvation!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

ohkk... so i moved into this house w/ my family about three years ago. i've been reading up about haunted houses and i saw that a lot of the stuff they say on those sites (and on this site) is happening to me. some of my stuff has gone missing. my dog barks at nothing.. increasingly often.( and its...

Our House is Haunted [ 8 Answers ]

Hello anyone who's reading this. :) I am 15 years old and my sister is 13. We are pretty sure that our house is haunted but we would love some feedback and advice on the subject. I believe that my sister may be a little more attached to our ghost who we believe is a girl around the age of...

Is my house haunted? (I'm 12) [ 34 Answers ]

I moved into my house 3 years ago, but I noticed something eerie at my 10th slumber party. The night before, I had a nightmare in which a grim, looming figure appeared out of our basement wall, and came toward us partiers. I thought it was just nerves, so I tried to shake it off. But then on the...

Is my house haunted or is it me? [ 5 Answers ]

When I am at home there seems to be someone always here with me. Some times other people who happen to be here in the house seem to see someone coming and going from my bedroom. I spend 90 percent of my time there and everyone seems to think that this ghost or whatever it is is my personal...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search