Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preetikaas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 11:35 AM
    Want to know about my future in job prospect. Which type of job is good for me..
    I did graduation only and from last three years I am working in a bank but not at all satisfied there. I am really confused what to do should go for education or try job somewhere else but till now know what to do.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 12:29 PM

Why don't you start with doing some research to see what type of jobs are out there. A good way to research what's out there is to start looking for jobs. Once you see what jobs are available, then you can see if you have the necessary education and experience to suit that job. If you don't, then you will have a better idea on what you need to study or what type of job experience you need for that particular job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification? [ 2 Answers ]

Similarities between job analysis,job description and job specification?

Offered a job at an investment bank, is this a good job? [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a job at Advanced Equities, a Venture Capital Investment Banking Firm. The job entails calling potential clients all day to set up accounts. The clients are Technology companies who might need capital. What scares me about this job is that it was relatively easy to get, they...

View more questions Search