Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 08:24 AM
    A singal question which contains journal,ledger,trial bal,bal sheet,P/L,trading in it
    A Single question of accounts for making the entries in journal,ledger,trial balance,balance sheet,profit and lose,trading
    akkkku Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:15 AM
    A single question with journal and ledger,p&l a/c,trial balance,balancesheet
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2011, 04:13 PM

So what is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In audit of A/R, if a client has aged credits, shld the trial bal reflect a liability [ 2 Answers ]

If I am auditing a client's aged receivables balance and I come across aged credits, should I suggest that the receivables be adjusted on the trial balance and a liability be created? For example, in thousands: Current 31-45 46-60 61-90 ...

Prepare income statement, retained earnings, & classified bal. Sheet. [ 1 Answers ]

Accounts payable: 15,000 Accounts receivable: 11,000 Accumulated depreciation-video equip: 28,000 Advertising expense: 24,000 Cash: 24,000 Common stock: 90,000 Depreciation expense: 18,000 Dividends: 15,000 Note payable (due 2010): 70,000 Prepaid insur: 6,000

Sued over Bal. Transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, we are going to be sued by the 15th. I have to pay Hollis G. Price jr $1800 or face a lawsuit. Problem is, this is for a bal. transfer that I did not approve of. I made a payment to my credit card as I always did back in Dec. of 2006 online. I always use my bank account,...

Sued over Bal. Transfer [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, we are going to be sued by the 15th. I have to pay Hollis G. Price jr $1800 or face a lawsuit. Problem is, this is for a bal. transfer that I did not approve of. I made a payment to my credit card as I always did back in Dec. of 2006 online. I always use my bank account,...

2nd Mortg. As Bal Transfer on CC [ 10 Answers ]

My second mortgage is variable rate and now sits at more than 8%. I have great credit and now hold a credit card offer to transfer any balance at 3.9% fixed for the life of the balance. If I transfer part or all my second mortgage to this CC in order to take advantage of the interest savings...

View more questions Search