Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immabe78 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 12:06 PM
    'Do not look for a rebound after a serious relationship has ended. It's unhealthy for you, unfair to the rebound, and disrespectful to the ex.'

Um what if the ex has already disrespected you? Who cares about them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Devastating Breakup (Left for someone else). [ 24 Answers ]

About 3 weeks ago I received a message from a girl asking what my then boyfriend and I were. She explained how she was his girlfriend and she had asked about me because from my online pictures it seemed we were more than just friends, which is what he was telling her. I ignored her, not wanting to...

The Devastating EFFECT of ACNE [ 3 Answers ]

I use maxipeel for exfoliation before but after 2 weeks , I started to have unstopable ACNE. What will I do now? I want to Remove all the acne/black spot brought by the DEVASTATING EFFECT OF MAXIPEEL. Now, I never realize why I come to this. The acne on my face lowers myself ESTEEM and it...

What did you learn about yourself after a devastating breakup? [ 52 Answers ]

All right, I thought it would be wise for someone like me, going through a break up, to ask others who have been through it before. Think of your most devastating break up experience, and tell me what you came out of it with. In other words, what about YOU changed because of this that you are truly...

What did I learn after a devastating breakup? [ 23 Answers ]

I am cheering you on right now good job.

Devastating breakup up / 2 days later together. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, We have been dating for 3 years, and 3 days ago or so I broke up with her, and a day ago we talked and got back together... The thing is I broke up with her because I simply was not happy anymore. I was unsure of my future, what I'm doing with the rest of my life, as well I wanted to have...

View more questions Search