Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Texas Turkey Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 11:51 PM
    Upgrade compaq presario SR1901
    I have a Compaq Presario SR1901 with an AMD 1.8 GHZ processor. Can it be upgraded to a 2.8 Ghz? I believe it is a Socket 939..
    I need 2.8 for a work from home program and I do not want to buy another computer I have 5 already.
    mrcblake Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2010, 08:06 PM
    yes you can upgrade, check these sites out: your motherboard specs: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00647121&lc=en&cc=us&product=184 3642&dlc
    However I don't know where you can buy it from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Compaq Presario [ 2 Answers ]

While typing sometimes the letters will move to another location during writing,Example(faster or slower doesn't make a difference),hit space bar and the curser goes to a space 5 words back.(not just the space bar,just an example) This happens here in ASK ME,as well as in WORD. Didn't have...

Compaq presario [ 1 Answers ]

I have this presario that worked fine. I moved it and now when I turn it on only the yellow light at switch comes on and I get no signal on monitor. Before it was moved both green and yellow light came on and it booted fine. I changed switch to no avail

Compaq Presario [ 3 Answers ]

Compact Presairo computer does not want to accept NEC Multi Sync LCD1530V flatscreen . Tells me Video Input is Out of Range. H: 53.7 kHz V 95.1 Hz. The unfortunate part is that it runs Windows ME... yes I know sad isn't it... but it was given to me for free, so I can't complain. Any idea's on how...

View more questions Search