Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tanial Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 10:54 PM
    Horror read in the late 80's early 90's set in a small village in england or wales
    A young man goes to the village and they have a village fair and after the fair people start going mad and killing each other the village is isloated. It turns out that the farmer used the meat from a mad cow.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Horror movie from late 80's or early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm looking for a horror movie from late 80's - 90's period I think. I've seen it on TV like 10 years ago, but I didn't got it from the beginning. The movie starts with a daughter (I think) coming home to a little town where is greeted by her mother, then go by car to the town but they...

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.