Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaburress Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 06:22 PM
    Bear town?smal plastic bear town from80's or 90's?had gray and brown bears and trees
    Was a small bear town they were gray and brown and you had trees and I cannot remember what it was called or anything else about it. But was wondering what it was called.

Check out some similar questions!

90's teddy bear playset? Driving me mad! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't for the life of me remember what this toy is that I had in probably the mid to late 90's. All I remember is the little plastic teddy bear figures and there were different sets you could collect such as a bedroom, bathroom etc that had little pieces of furniture. I'm sure the teddy's had...

Town of creepy people who all seem to have a secret. Stranger comes into town. [ 2 Answers ]

What was that movie called where the man goes into a town and it's filled with evil people who all seem to have a secret and who are not going to let him leave alive. I can't remember if they're cannibals and plan on eating him. It might have been a TV movie. I think it was from the late 70s or...

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

Teddy bear or grizly bear [ 6 Answers ]

OK as many have read my prevous threads know somewhat about me so for the rest here it is I am a 13 male I weigh 230 lbs and I am 6'2. Lately I have been in the citry and noticing people are afraid of me, I walk up to pretty,cute nice girls around my age and tlak to them and they think imlike...

Brown Bear Hamster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I bought me brown bear hamster yesterday and they told me she is almost 4 month old. Is she to old to be tamed?? Thank you for your answers!! Heidi

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.