Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SharonaD65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 05:07 PM
    My daughter says she hurts when we talk says she feels like the black sheep
    She tells me her nephew favors her I say I don't see it I say her niece favors her then she says she hurts when she talks to me and don't know why she says she feels like the black sheep I say we need to talk she says wouldn't know where to start we don't spend that much time with each other because she always working I say make time for us she gets up set because I go by my other daughter but she asks me to come by her she has my grand baby's of course I want to see them my hand are in the air she make me cry when we talk
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 05:17 PM

OK.. Could you please use periods and commas and full sentences and tell us exactly what the problem is?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2010, 01:52 PM

Please provide a few extra details.

How old is your daughter? When did the communication problems start?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No one will date me, talk to me, not even look at me. Is it because I am black? [ 91 Answers ]

No one will date me, talk to me, not even look at me. Is it because I am black? Should I Michael Jacksonize myself to become at least visible or remain invisible forever?

How to talk to my daughter [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter is only 11 yrs old and she's talking to guys online. These guys age vary from 16-25. What should I do?

Feels good. But hurts at the same time? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband been together for about 2 years.. and eversence the sex is GREAT! Till then.. starting about 1 mth ago.. it felt good. But it really hurt me inside.. like towards the cervix... not the cervix.. but up there.. anytime we do other positions.. feels good.. still hurts.. so he has to...

View more questions Search