Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raeakin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:39 PM
    I have a Clarendon Stand up wooden piano mfd by Haddorff Piano Co.
    By the serial number it says it was made around 1910. I am looking to sell it, but no nothing about pianos. Could anyone help me and telling me about how much it would go for or how much it is worth? THANK YOU!

Check out some similar questions!

450 mfd capacitor replaced by a 370 mfd [ 4 Answers ]

I don't very much about capacitors but I have a supplier that insists that a 40 mfd 370 VAC rated running capacitor can adequately replace a 40 mfd 450 VAC rated one. Based on what I read, a starting capacitor can vary by up to 10% but that running capacitors must be matched perfectly.

What is my piano worth piano experts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kawai piano made in 1977. It is an upright Kawai UST 6. It is in good shape other than a couple of dings on the legs. How much is this piano worth?

Old piano what to do with [ 5 Answers ]

Greetings from Michigan, I have an old (abt. 100 years) upright Kimball in my basement that needs to go! I took a picture of it to the local piano place, and he said he would charge me minimum of 350 to have his guys take it out, where they would then smash it and put it in a dumpster. So, I...

Piano Types [ 3 Answers ]

Right now I have a Williams Symphony Digital Piano, but in the future I plan on getting an acoustic piano. What should I look for when buying an acoustic? Does the brand matter?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.