Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmyMarie71 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 03:05 PM
    Bryant oil furnace (#369AAN) with Beckett AFG oil burner
    I was curious as to if anyone can tell me anything about the above product(s).

Reason being is because I had no choice in which new high-efficiency furnace would be installed. I have a home warranty through AHS (which is horrible) and this is the product that was installed. Is Bryant as good as anyone else? Is there a big difference in brands (Carrier, Armstrong, etc.) since they are now all high efficient and have to pass certain government standards?

Thanks!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 11:25 PM

Bryant sells a good unit BUT it is not made by them. The Beckett burner is a good one also. Just make sure that once a year the unit is serviced with a new oil filter,nozzle,etc and you should be trouble free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beckett AFG Oil Burner [ 9 Answers ]

Before I call a repair man would anyone here have an answer to why my oil burner will not kick on? Because of the cost of oil and the summer months offering some relief from the expense I decided to switch off the emergency switch so my expense on heating the hot water would be limited. For 2 days...

Beckett Model AFG Oil Burner Very Loud + some More! [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Reader from Ask Me: I have a Oil Heating system almost 10 year old with a Beckett Oil Burner. It has been very loud from the day One. RWB -Beckett Model AFG . I am wondering if a new Burner would be any quiter? Another problem I have is it starts works for a while stops and all of...

Oil Burner Beckett AFG - shuts down after 25 secs [ 3 Answers ]

Oil heat not running this morning. Cleaned nozzle. While burner was out of furnace I installed the new motor which I had ordered a month ago - the original had noisy bearings. Re-assembled everything and ran furnace. Lights up immediately, runs for 25 secs and then flame goes out. Motor runs until...

Beckett Oil Burner AFG [ 8 Answers ]

The Beckett AFG caused some trouble this year when my grandchildren accidentally turned off the EMERGENCY OIL Burner switch at the top of the stair case.. For some reason it caused water to spray out flooding the floor. I'd like to know how this could be prevented? I was told by the repair man the...

How to prime a beckett burner on oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a used furnace, approximately 3 years old. I am trying to prime the burner but the pump is not running long enough. The literature I have says to bypass the timer. How do I do this?

View more questions Search