Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torijohnson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 02:09 PM
    What was the movie I watched with the title had maple town? A children's movie?
    When I was younger I loved this vhs. The box had this cute little village and I think there were bears and other animals? Maybe a caterpillar? I think the title had the words maple town?
    gjdulian Posts: 46, Reputation: 12

Sep 23, 2010, 02:21 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_Town

There were several VHS tapes as part of Maple Town. http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keyw...%20Town&page=1

Maple Town: Medicine from Maple Mountain [VHS]
    Welcome to Maple Town [VHS]
    Mapletown:Prettiest Dress in [VHS]
    Mapletown:Case of the Missing Candy [VHS]
    Mapletown:Baby Comes to Mapletown [VHS]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I forgot the title of a very interesting movie I watched. Please help... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, During my student years a long time ago, I watched a pretty good movie borrowed from the university's library. I like the film a lot and many years later I would like to watch it again but cannot recall the title. The plot, however, is still fairly fresh in my mind. The movie tells the...

Looking For A Title To A Dinosaur Movie? I Watched As A Kid [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm looking for a title to this video I remember watching when I was a kid. It probably came out in the late 80's or early 90's. I remember someone walking through a museum type building and looking at dinosaur bones and stuff. But some animatronic dinosaurs would come alive and talk & sing....

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

View more questions Search