Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarrenR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 12:45 PM
    When project from laptop on the srceen, red line appears the middle of the screen.
    sainaba Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2010, 04:14 AM

Red lines come across due to the damaged LEDs connected to the monitor. Try reinstalling the driver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba 36A50 blank screen with horizontal color line in the middle [ 3 Answers ]

We have lost the picture - sounds works - on our Toshiba 36" TV Model 36A50. Purchased 11/00. Screen is blank except for a color band about 1/2" tall across the middle of the screen. You can see it change colors, brightness, etc. but we can't get the picture back. All other TV's working...

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Srceen shaking plus a green line emerge on top of it [ 1 Answers ]

Laptop acer(4530),recently i have a screen prob(the screen is shaking slightly,plus a green line emerge on top of it)may be i put it to near to the speaker,i moved it and the screen is fine..the prob here is the green line still appears ... anybody or ever experienced this ,,help me:( forgot to...

View more questions Search