Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catmck2204 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 09:51 AM
    What does a building manager charge for a condo building per issue?
    We would like to hire a building manager for our condo complex. We already have a property management company, but they only look after the financial budgeting. We need someone to attend to any problems with the building like noise complaints, landscaping on a per call basis or a regular fixed rate per month. Our complex has 20 units. What would they charge for a once a week inspection and meeting with trades.

Check out some similar questions!

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

Age of Condo Building? [ 2 Answers ]

How would I find out how old my Chicago 6 flat condo building is?

FIRE at our condo building! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to put this - so I'll try here. My husband, son, and I own a condo. There are 8 units in the building (4 on one side and 4 on the other) This is the only condo building also (we don't live in a condo community) This past Sunday morning (Oct 12) my husband got home from...

Condo building - water in sinks but NOT in shower? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Quick history. Earlier this week the water pump in my condo building was making a horrible noise. A guy came out and we got a new impeller. Seemed to be fine... then today I went to take a shower and not even a drip came out of the bathroom faucet. Now, I have water in my kitchen and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.