Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    osingal Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 03:42 AM
    Magician's stuff
    I am a great fan and admirer of magic stuff
    Can anyone provide me with cool expert magic tricks as I know the simple tricks
    Something like levitation and other tricks etc
    Something... anything... magic
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2010, 05:09 AM

Here is my favorite:
    How To Do the Color Monte Trick | Card Tricks | Howcast.com

It's a quickie - and with practice anyone can get real good at it. It's quite impressive.

And here is a great supplier of some really cool stuff:
    MAK MAGIC, Ins. the place where magic begins

Finally, if you like cards, here is a must have resource:
    Roberto Giobbi: Card College 1 and 2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

Stuff going on [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have a few things that I need to try and figure out First of all I have an amazing boyfriend but the way that I act I'm afraid that I'm going to push him away I always want to talk to him or be with him and I know its just cause I really love him and care about him and he was my first...

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Stuff to do [ 5 Answers ]

I am bored out of my mind and so excited about middle schhol so I Google middle school every dayand I was wondering what I can do to pre-pear for middle school I start in 53 dayssssss plus I was wondering if you now eny good sites on middle school:confused: :confused: :confused:

Need some stuff for my... [ 3 Answers ]

That's me again folks Lol I was wondering if someone could help me because I would to lighten safely my bikini zone and lower U know what I mean ?:D Like I would like to have an even skin tone down there too Please help me if you know good stuff Thanks!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search