Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nehapenta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 11:14 PM
    Ocean over land??
    Why would man like to go n stay on man made islands , which is a new trend , rather than living on existing land??
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Sep 27, 2010, 06:32 PM

Well, sometimes the land around the water is already developed, with no more room, so new land, (sometime islands, sometimes just an addition to the mainland) is built up so there is room for more people to live by the water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents deeded land to children before their death, tax consequence upon sale of land [ 1 Answers ]

What is tax consequentce on sale of land that was deeded to children before death of parents (now deceased)

My bro-in-law owned 40 ac. Of land we have lived on the land for 5 yrs, can the heirs [ 1 Answers ]

-my brother-in-law ask my husband and I to move onto his land with him. He has died and left no will. The land goes to his kids. The question is can they make us move off the land even though we were to live there as long as we wanted to.

Can a land owner, who has his land verbally given to heirs, change his will after h? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a land owner, who has given his land verbally to his children, change his will about the property if he has been in a mental for depression. He has not been legally declared legally incompetent as of yet.

What if no ocean? [ 1 Answers ]

How might Earth be different if an ocean had not formed on its surface?

View more questions Search