Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ARIEL081006 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 08:02 PM
    My period was 10 days late and I began spotting for 2 days and light bleeding after..
    I had no actual menstrual flow as i had no use for pad/tampon. I did wear a pantyliner and nothing on it. It started with 2 days of spotting brownish/pinkish and light bleeding after for next couple of days but i only seen when i wiped the whole time. I took a pregnancy test and negative result. This is not normal for me as i am very regular and no, i am not on birth control and my bf and i do not use protection. My periods are normally heavy first couple days and then lighten up and last anywhere between 5-7 days. Was that my period??
    meaghan86 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:07 PM
    I don't know. It sounds like that's implantation bleeding (when the embryo connects to the uterus).

You should definitely get a pregnancy test. If it's a false alarm and you're not ready to have a child, practice safe sex!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 09:59 PM

There could be many reasons you had an off month, pregnancy is one of them, but not the only one. A change in diet, medication, exercise, illness, weight gain, weight loss, stress, and many other things can throw off your period.

Wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, or it's abnormal again, try taking another hpt, making sure to use first morning urine for better accuracy.

As Meaghan said, if you're not ready to have a child, use protection. Even with protection pregnancy is a possibility. By not using any, you're officially trying to conceive.

Now about the all caps in your post. All caps is considered shouting, and it's very rude on the internet. Please don't post in all caps. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am late on my period about 7 days now.. I'm seeing brown spotting... [ 1 Answers ]

I am about 7 days late.. I'm seeing brown spotting. I'm not on birth control. And have been seeing changes in my body. I'm not sure if I'm letting this get to my head or what but my last period was very abnormal also. But I'm gaining weight and not sure why.. could I be pregnant or can stress take...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

Period three days late, some spotting. [ 1 Answers ]

My cycle normally is 21 days. On the 21st day of Jan. 2009 my period did not start. On the next day there was some spotting from pink to brown. The third day there was dark pink to bright red, now on the fourth day it is red to brown. I'm very confused, it's too light to be a light period and my...

7 days late 5 days light spotting [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 27, my last period was July 26th. I am always regular to the tee, first thing in the morning on the day of my period is always the heaviest then gradually gets lighter. This time I've been waking up for 4 days with very light pink spotting for about 1 hour then it quits. This morning I thought...

View more questions Search