Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    helluvalay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 05:07 PM
    If I drank 1 1/2 beers on Sunday at 3pm, will I pass an EtG test n Wednesday at 5pm
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 05:51 PM

You will be clean as a whistle. No metabolites of the Sunday beer will be in the Wednesday urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 06:38 PM

But since of course this must be some sort or probation??

Your real worry now will be someone getting mad at you and reporting your drinking ( if you were in public) or someone that may have taken a photo of your drinking and may post it on Facebook and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night and have to ETG test today will I be able to pass? [ 9 Answers ]

IF I drank 5 beers on Sunday night will I pass an EtG test today? It will be 67 hours since my last drink and I am a 140 lb male with a fast metabolism.

I drank two 40s 68 hours ago and have to test in an hour should I pass [ 5 Answers ]

I drank two 40s 68 hours ago and have to test in an hour should I pass

I had 3 beers on Su. and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. Afternoon... What are [ 4 Answers ]

I had 3 beers on Sunday, and was surprised by an ETG test on Tues. 4:40 pm. What are my chances of passing with 44 hrs. since having the beers?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

How long would 4 beers last in stystem with EtG test [ 1 Answers ]

If I were to drink 4 beers and then take an EtG test 40 hours later is there any chance I would pass?

View more questions Search