Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerlilly17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 03:24 PM
    Hiking in around the Vancouver, WA area
    My dad and I were looking for some good hiking trails. We live in Vancouver, Washington.
    rena47 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2011, 05:13 PM
    There are so many beautiful and dramatic hikes not far from Vancouver, Washington! If you want waterfalls, there are several to choose from along the Columbia River Gorge -- the most spectacular and well-known being the Multnomah Falls across the border in Oregon. Of course, this is not the best time of the year for hiking and you'll probably have to wait a bit for the good weather and visibility. Here is a link to many other hikes that are within a 30 minute drive from Vancouver, Washington. http://www.everytrail.com/best/hiking-vancouver-washington

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Q group, vancouver, ca [ 0 Answers ]

Does any know about the Q group in Vancouver?

Where is a good inexpensive place that is private, where you can go rafting, hiking, mo [ 1 Answers ]

Where is a good inexpensive place that is private, where u can go rafting, hiking, mountain climbing (possibly), and camping. Id like a list of possibilities, if u could, of different places that I could go. And I'm not talking about tourist traps.

Hiking Lower Michigan [ 2 Answers ]

First off, where is the hiking selection. Come on guys, people don't ask about hiking? Secondly, I have hiked in several surrounding areas of Muskegon. I need more exciting, prettier hikes. Anyone have any good suggestions? Also I am bringing someone along at one point or another that hates...

View more questions Search