Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Sep 22, 2010, 03:01 PM
    Whay score would I have to get to pass?
    Hellp everyone!

I have a new job and we are in training for 3 weeks. Right now this is week number 2.
    I have to take 4 test in order to determine whether I can keep my job (which sucks). So far I've taken 2 test. The first one I got a 83 and the 2nd one I got a 82.

The trainer says that the first 3 tests are worth 25% of my grade and the final test is worth 75%.

Now, my question is, what grade would I have to get in order to pass? My next test is tomorrow. Say I get an 83 tomorrow... does anyone know what I would have to get to pass?

If you must know, I think the final has 70 questions. Thanks everyone
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2010, 07:35 PM

It depends on the tests and who is giving them. In your training, your instructor should have told you what the passing grade is or what the requirements are to pass the training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Population of 17,920 with an avg score of 1161, how many have a score over 1,000 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out - if I have a population of 17,920 with an average score of 1161, what is the population whose score is over 1,000?

Brigance score of 90 on pre school test, what does it mean? Is it a good score? [ 1 Answers ]

A score of 90 on the brigance pre school test for a student who is 4 years 4 months old. What does it mean? Is it a good swcore?

Do you believe this? If nor whay not? [ 2 Answers ]

All world issues should be of concern to all Christians, I believe. :confused:Take a look at this one and tell me if you believe it and if not why not.:confused: Note... I do believe it because I've seen several similar reports. :)Peace and kindness,:) Fred Planet Has Cooled Since Bush Took...

View more questions Search