Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramaboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 02:20 AM
    A supernatural experience?
    8 years ago I was living in London, at my farewell party before I was to return to Australia I was at my local pub and at the bar ordering some drinks. There was a very handsome man sitting at the bar wearing a suit and drinking a glass of red wine. He looked at me and smiled, as he did so a shiver went through by body so severe I could almost describe it as a convulsion. I was completely repelled by this man and returned to the table where my friends were sitting feeling very unnerved. I was telling them of my experience and when I turned back to the bar to point the man out he wasn't there, but his glass of red wine was. The bar was not busy, very few people were in there, I had the compulsion to look for this man really just to put my mind at ease that I wasn't crazy. This bar was very small, the only way in was through the front door. I went to the bathroom to see if this stranger was in there but it was empty. I asked the doorman, who was a friend of mine, if a man wearing a suit had walked out the front door, he told me that no one had come in or left for the past hour. The handsome stranger who I had very strangely reacted to had literally disappeared into thin air. The only thing left was the half drunk glass of red wine at the bar. My question is who or what was this man and why did I have this strange reaction or repulsion from him? This experience had haunted me ever since.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Dec 29, 2006, 06:26 PM
    People sometimes talk about their "guardian angel" watching over them. If all things balance in the universe, then there is an opposite to the guardian angel...

Perhaps you've now met him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need experience [ 3 Answers ]

Please help. I have an AAS in Criminal Justice and am looking for either an investigations position or fingerprint technician position. Every single job I've found wants you to have at least one year experience, this includes the entry level positions I've seen. How and where can I get this...

Supernatural Lessons from Natural Disasters and Wars [ 8 Answers ]

There are important supernatural lessons from natural disasters and wars that are often overlooked. From God's perspective, the message of calamities, such as tsunamies, hurricanes, and wars, is God giving "unsaved" survivors time and opportunity to repent. Calamities show: . Life is short...

Degrees for experience [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any Accredited colleges or Universities that give degrees for life experiences? If so what the names of the legitimate ones?

Experience [ 19 Answers ]

I broke up w. my GF the other day and Im not sure why? What I mean is, nothing was wrong really, we didn't fight, we got along well, physically things were great. I just wasn't content with the feeling of having a "luke warm" relationship.. and I felt like it was affecting my career or...

View more questions Search