Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carpenter1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Are levy laws for the franchise tax board different than those for the i.r.s.
    I have a levy acted upon my bank account from the Franchise Tax Board. I got some levy law and rules from the IRS website. I am wondering if the same rules are true if the state levies an account.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Sep 22, 2010, 01:38 PM

Are you saying you owe back state and federal taxes?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Levy laws [ 3 Answers ]

I married my husband 3 yrs ago and yesterday I found out that they have levied all accts. With his name on it because of back child support HE owes I only put his name on the accts in case anything happen to me he would have access now because his name is on the accts my money is levied nothing...

Bank levy laws in nj [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in nj I have a judgement against me for an old credit card I was unaware of the case against me because they sent the papers to an old address. I live on social security disability and I am also a payee for my cousin's ssi which is deposited directly into my account however my husband...

Bank levy laws [ 3 Answers ]

Once a bank account has been levied, how many days before the same creditor can try again to get money from that same account?I live in the state of Minnesota.

What are the bank levy laws in Texas? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a judgement filed against me for non-payment of an auto loan. Does this entitled them to levy my bank account for the money that is owed to them? Please advise!

View more questions Search