Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    definitelymaybe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 01:04 PM
    What should I do next?
    Sorry if I posted this twice, but it threaded with all my previous questions. AND SORRY IF YOU ALREADY ANSWERED THIS

I have just recently started talking to this boy I met at college and since my most recent, FAILED relationship I'm not sure what to do next. I'm pretty interested in him and we have become closer friends over the past two weeks. We talk a lot and hang out from time to time, but it's nothing special, just doing homework and sometimes we get meals together. I'm not sure how to take it to the next level, or if he is even interested in doing so. We also hung out and danced at a party for a while, but we haven't kissed or anything. I don't want to rush things, but I'm really at a loss of what to do or how to be natural because its been about a year and half since I was single and looking. I know this is a very petty problem, but I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice because I feel so lost. It would really be appreciated
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 01:17 PM

Do nothing. Enjoy your friendship and concetrate on your schoolwork. You don't "have" to have a boyfriend. Even as empty as that void may seem at this time you have a whole life ahead of you. Think of it this way. Do you really want to be dependent on someone to get you through life? If the answer is no then your only route you can take is independence. Be yourself. When 2 persons join and combine they make a couple. If one is dependent they make a mess. Enjoy yourself and discover who you are before committing to another and above all concentrate on your schooling. In the long run it will pay off greatly.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 01:20 PM

Be yourself. Don't rush into an intimate relationship. If he's
    A gentleman, he'll treat you like a lady. Take things easy and don't move too fast.
    quisha Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2010, 11:33 AM
    I would say just keep takeing things how you and him wants it and when its time that you think its time to go to the next level then that time will come when both of you are ready to go to the next level.. especially if you are in your teen years..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search