Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Udaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:50 AM
    Answer's of case study - PUBLIUS in Business Ethics
    Can anyone answer me the questions of case study - Publius

1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain.

2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT&T in any morraly responsible for these ?

3. In your judgement,should governments allow the implementation of publius?Why or why not?
    dewesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2010, 01:13 AM
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain
    shrutisharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 05:22 AM
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and c
    1. Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain.
    2. Are the creators of Publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT & T in any way morally responsible for these ? Explain your answers.
    3. In your judgment, should governments allow the implementation of Publius ? Why or why not ?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 05:23 AM
    Do you want me to print it out and mail it to you?
    jananiraghu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Analyze the ethics of marketing Publius using utilitarianism, rights, justice, and caring. In your judgement, is it ethical to market Publius ? Explain

Jan 7, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Answers case study on publius
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2011, 01:14 PM

This isn't a site for easy answers to your homework. Sorry.

Jan 8, 2011, 11:44 AM
    Publius- case study

1. Analyse the ethics of marketing publius using utilitariianism, rights,justice, and caring. In your judgement isit ethical to market Publius ? Explain.

2. Are the creators of publius in any way morally responsible for any criminal acts that criminals are able to carry out and keep secret by relying on Publius ? Is AT&T in any morraly responsible for these ?

3. In your judgement,should governments allow the implementation of publius?Why or why not?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 11:45 AM

We don't do homework. Why don't you post YOUR thoughts and answers and "we" will look it over and help you - if you need help. (I did my homework; now it's time for you to do yours.)

Please stop posting similar questions - no matter how many times you post "we" don't do homework!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 12:23 PM
    Stop overposting!! You posted the same question yesterday!
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 01:07 PM

Please stop posting similar questions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2011, 01:38 PM

Merged, everyone's post on same subject over the last couple days, Must be the same school book being used in different places
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Merged, everyones post on same subject over the last couple days, Must be the same school book being used in different palces
    - out of greenies. Maybe it's exam time again. (Brace yourself for Solomon v Solomon)
    moshiur.sm14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Udaya View Post

• Item 1
    • Item 2
    1. Item 1
    2. Item 2
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2011, 08:03 AM

What?
    saggarwal13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Do you want me to print it out and mail it to you?

Can you *** email me the answer of case study - Publius

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Well there is one thing I can tell you: you aren't familiar with the lowly art of sarcasm.
    Uber Member

May 16, 2011, 11:35 AM

No, we can't and we won't.

Next -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Case Study - ethics help please [ 3 Answers ]

Under protection provides underground storage facilities desiring off-site storage of sensitive documents, computer records, and other items. They have developed a sophisticated surveillance and security system which they initially used in their own facilities, and have recently started to market...

Ethics Case [ 1 Answers ]

Ethics Case BYP8-6 You are the assistant controller in charge of general ledger accounting at Riverside Bottling Company. Your company has a large loan from an insurance company. The loan agreement requires that the company’s cash account balance be maintained at $200,000 or more, as reported...

Managing Business Ethics [ 1 Answers ]

What are the key elements in continuous improvement process?

''Case Study'' [ 2 Answers ]

During World War II, Elton Mayo and several associates from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration examined the causes of high labor turnover in the West Coast aircraft industry. In one large plant with total employment of 40,000 people, for example, they found that there were more...

Case Study [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys.. I had a case study in ethics which is part of my project and I need some good idea's that help me to debate in this case study.. sorry for my weak english.. The case study is : As a finance employee, you have access to quarterly earnings information prior to release to the...

View more questions Search