Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armyguard.rwz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 09:07 AM
    My girlfriend can't have a real orgasm
    I am in a strange situation that is a bit upseting to me. My girlfriend and I enjoy sex A lot. And if anything her more than me.
    But that still doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to fulfil her more. She orgasms way to fast. And she says that its not even an orgasm but more like a "mini one". A mini orgasm?? What does that even mean??
    She likes me to finger her... and loves me to give her oral sex. I can't do the oral sex for her because of personal problems nor can she give ME oral sex because of her gag reflex.
    I just want her to orgasm. She isn't really open to all positions because "they hurt". And from doing the research... the are the ones that supply the biggest orgasms!!
    I don't know what to do.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 09:28 AM

How old are you both?
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 11:58 PM

Please tell if you are 18 or older.

I'm dying to answer the question but cannot do so in good concience unless you do.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 17, 2010, 10:29 PM
    I don't see why you guys can't answer the question. Even if they are not 18 people still have sex. It's not going to stop them one way or another. And if they want advice why not just help them with the advice? ArmyGuard I'd say you need to work with her on what feels great for her. If she is enjoying the mini orgasms then let her have them. I can understand wanting to fulfill more of her with a full one but that is probably something y'all will have to work on and work through. If y'all can't do oral then don't worry about it... that sounds just like something that isn't in the picture right now. Work on exploring each other and find what she likes most and what she doesn't and the same goes with you.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Oct 17, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolAide187 View Post
    I don't see why you guys can't answer the question. Even if they are not 18 people still have sex. It's not going to stop them one way or another. And if they want advice why not just help them with the advice? ArmyGuard i'd say you need to work with her on what feels great for her. If she is enjoying the mini orgasms then let her have them. I can understand wanting to fulfill more of her with a full one but that is probably something y'all will have to work on and work through. If y'all can't do oral then don't worry about it... that sounds just like something that isn't in the picture right now. Work on exploring each other and find what she likes most and what she doesn't and the same goes with you.
    Because this is an adult sexuality forum, and you have to be 18 years of age to either post or to answer questions.

We as members cannot answer to a minor about sex. If you need to read the rules to help you better understand this site, then perhaps you should.
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 18, 2010, 12:22 AM
    Well his name is Army Guard so I will assume he is 18 seeing that you need to be 17 at minimum to join the military but 99% of the time you will be 18 when you join. Secondly... if you have to ask if they are 18 then the makers of this forum need to just add an 18 or older agreement on the adult sexuality ask forum. That would eliminate the need to ask one way or another. Plus it's the internet it's not like they can't just go look up the answer on their own anyway.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 18, 2010, 05:49 AM

Assuming makes an a$$ out of u and me.

And frankly, if YOU want to take the liability for replying to minors in an adult only forum, go for it.

That doesn't mean the SITE has to take on that liability.

This thread is CLOSED, because we do not know the OP's age after a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend can't orgasm? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend is 18 years old. We have an equal agreement to hold off on sex until we're married. (Sorry if that displeases anyone but tough). Anyway, she told me that she's never experienced an orgasm and it's really frustrating her and getting her down that she can't seem to find a way to have...

My girlfriend stops me before she has an orgasm [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, I have been with my girlfriend for a about a moth and a half, and started having "sex" about 2 weeks ago... I haven't yet been inside her, is mostly oral and I'm mostly the giver. My question is that every time I performed oral sex or a hand job just before she is going to orgasm she...

My girlfriend never has an orgasm? [ 14 Answers ]

I have dated my girfriend for over 6 months now (I'm 26 and she's 21) and we've done just about everything sexually and she has not once orgasimed... and she claims that she's never even had an orgasm ever in her WHOLE LIFE even from herself masturbating... which I find hard to conceive, but she...

Orgasm for my girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Ive ben with my girlfriend for 3 1/2 years and at first she coulnt have an orgasm but Iafter month or so I worked out what she like she was 19 and hadn't had an orgasm before. Anyway now she as great orgms but sghe only has them hen I rub her meaning for 3 years she has never hd an orgasm while I...

Girlfriend can't seem to orgasm [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all, here is the situation. Me and my girlfriend have known each other and been dating for only over a month. We've had sex once and fooled around a couple of times. She's orgasimed with other boyfriends and any fling she had except for me. She will get up to the point where she is about...

View more questions Search