Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doug137au Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 12:09 AM
    Razor Rash on My Face
    When I am working,and I shave the night before,I tend to shave my face too closely, and often the next day,
    Razor Rash,is there help for me .is there a solution for this problem.
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Jun 1, 2004, 10:31 PM
    Re: Razor Rash on My Face
    To reduce razor rash be sure to soften your whiskers and open the pores of your skin by taking a hot (not scalding) shower. Immediately after the shower shave with a sharp razor and some good shaving cream. Stay away from bargain razors and barbasol or gillete foamy shaving creams. Try skintimate or neutrogena. Although they are much more expensive they help a great deal. Also, don't shave with hot water because rinsing your razor in the hot water can irritate your skin. After shaving use a facial cleanser with salicylic acid and then rinse and follow that with a good noncomedogenic skin moisturizer.

Or just grow a beard.

Goodluck!
    doug137au Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2004, 03:17 AM
    Re: Razor Rash on My Face
    Thank you,I have not heard this solution before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rash comes and goes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My 11 month old baby boy has had a fine red rash on his cheeks that comes and goes. It seems to really flare up when he's hot, after he wakes up, and sometimes after a bath. I've had doctors tell me that it's dry skin, and another one said my child was allergic to something. It's been...

Shaving rash [ 4 Answers ]

Im a male and I shave my chest, stomach, and lower back. Every time I shave I get this weird rash. I don't think its razor burn, or ingrown hair because its not sore or anything. Its just these little bumps I get on the left and right side of my stomach up to the lower portion of my nipples and as...

Question, shaving, razor burn [ 4 Answers ]

I wasn't sure where this question goes but I'm going to ask it any ways... boyfriend recently tried shaving down under (not completely just a trim,etc) and he's bothered by the razor burn.. we've tried everything I know of to help prevent it and make it go away and he wants to shave again.. does...

Rash [ 1 Answers ]

I woke up this morning with huge whelts all over my legs. They don't itch but, to the touch they are huge. Can anyone tell me what this may be?

Skin rash [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My nephew gets this rash off and on It appears all over his body It disappears after he sleeps Sometimes his hands and lips swell Oil and salt water onlymake it worse It goes and comes in 2 days Why

View more questions Search