Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scattmankeith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Acer aspire 5738z usb ports not working
    Almost from new (but never noticed) the 2 usb ports on the left of the keyboard don't work... the 2 on the right side are fine.. Any ideas anyone?. Thanks, Keith
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 08:21 AM

Would have to say to email support or call support, they may take a few days to get back to you with email

Had similar issue with Acer in the past, there was 1 usb port that did not work
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 3, 2010, 03:44 PM

Can't think of any solution other than getting it repaired by ACER. In South Africa ACER has a 7 day straight exchange on products and a carry in warranty.
    papinhio Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 11:07 AM
    I have the same problem..
    I am wondering what to do?
    ajay43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2010, 12:17 PM
    I have got same problem,, nobody no how to repair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB Ports on Acer Aspire 5100 not working [ 15 Answers ]

Recently I got a virus on my laptop and it required me to wipe my whole laptop. After doing this, the laptop was fine with the exception of the USB ports not working. Whenever I plug something into the USB ports my laptop immediately freezes. Whether it is a flash drive, web cam, wireless mouse, or...

USB ports not working [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I have four USB ports on my computer and none of them seem to be working. I have a usb mouse for my laptop since the pad doesn't work, and it's not working... Help.

USB ports not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My usb ports on not working. Whenever I plug something into the usb ports nothing happens. But the weird thing is that when I starting up it does detect it but when the computer is done loading it doesn't. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Acer desktop USB ports stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I have acer Aspire core2 quad desktop.USB ports stopped working need driver.Where can I get drivers from?

SAMSUNG Q25 USB Ports not working [ 2 Answers ]

We have a laptop (SAMSUNG Q25 Model) and we were using it for about an year without any problems. And suddenly now there some problem with its USB ports. All the USB ports in the laptop are detected and installed, but when I connect a flash disk or mouse or keyboard, it doesn't detect any of...

View more questions Search