Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 3, 2011, 07:02 AM
    No, I haven't seen those but I'll have to check them out.

I think one of the problems with the 7.62 and 5.56 ammo right now is the panic is starting to set in. When Obama was elected, all the popular ammo was sold out. People were going crazy to stock pile it so when he banned it all, they would have it. Obviously, he didn't ban it and the shortage only came from the panic. Now we are facing the panic of the end of the world in 2012 and I think there are a lot of people buying up military calibers for their AR's and AK's to stockpile. I see that Ammoman got more 7.62 in stock now but it's also $30 more than it had been a few months ago. It's a crazy market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm Looking For a Good online source to purchase auto parts [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I bumped into this great site that showed me the list price of various parts and compared it with various makers's prices. Can anyone give me a website that will do this other than amazon.com?

Warranty for online heating and cooling equipment purchase [ 17 Answers ]

I am looking to replace my heating and cooling system with a Rheem 13 SEER 4 ton heat pump and matching indoor unit. I have received quotes ranging from $5500 to $7500. Big gap, so I started doing some searching on line. I have found the equipment that has been quoted to me on line for just over...

Where can I purchase this shirt/sweater online? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been looking for this shirt for a while. I even gone through many "atheist shirts" links on goggle. If you know, let me know! Thanks, Sarah

View more questions Search