Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 22, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Resume help
    I need help with my Resume! I went to a work shop for employment help, and they said it was VERY important to have you skills and such at the top of the page.

Can anyone offer me a hand? :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:32 PM

I'm here to save the day! (have been a resume and cover letter expert since 1985) How do you want to do this?
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 09:35 PM

I just PM'd you my cover letter, and will send the resume too if you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How does my resume look? [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to find a job as office assistant/ general office work/admin ( I know my name and address, etc goes here) Skills Detail-oriented Works well independently and as a team member Basic computer knowledge Work Experience

I need a best warehouse&logistics resume can anybody make a resume for me? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2.8 years working experience as warehouse assistant (from 2005 to 2008) in ZYX company,Malaysia and from oct 2009 to till date I am working as warehouse supervisor in XYZ company,saudi arabia based on these details please make a resume for me

Resume Help [ 5 Answers ]

Please can anyone give me some advice on this, my two sisters sent out their first resumes and by mistake sister 1 included the bottom line on sister 2 resume which already had the first line and she sent it without realizing it, now sister 2 is furious with everyone stating she will never be...

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

View more questions Search