Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TMSabc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 04:02 AM
    What should I do ? Should I believe or not on Corllins University?
    My proposal has been approved for Master's Degree form Corllins University & asking around US $ 1000 for certificates and Embassy legalization. I'm ready to send the money. But bank is not sure about the address of the corllins university, where as I have been instructed to send the money in following address.
    Global Education Services
    548 Market St # 15760
    San Francisco, CA 94104
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 22, 2010, 04:06 AM
    Do you understand what a DEGREE MILL is?

Keep your money and do a REAL course!
    quinton87 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 09:02 AM

Birds of a feather flock together, eh curlyben? I really don't think so. I have been to the Corllins website and interviewed a Corllins graduate as well. I wanted to hire him but he didn't speak the language I had advertised for. Needless to say, I don't think it's a degree mill. TMSabc, it's your money and you know what is best for you. If this is what you want, and you have already qualified for it - and you already have their physical address, so you don't have anything to fear.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2010, 09:08 AM
    TMS,
    The best thing you could do to reassure yourself is to canvass HR departments of a few large well-known companies and ask them if they accept a Master's from Corllins in an application that requires such education. That way you can find out if your money will be well spent.
    dustdunes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 04:14 AM
    Don't Make the Mistake..

Most of us tried to find the fast route to success and learned that there is NO fast route to Success and let alone.. EDUCATIONAL Success..

Corllins is a BIG TIME DEGREE... NOT ACCREDITED from anywhere.. NO EDUCATIONAL System approves of it... LET ALONE, the place they are operating it from (Saudi Arabia and PAKISTAN).. Many have faced the himiliation from the recruitment agencies to even larger Problems..

I would say a BIG NO NO to this one.. rest its up to you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do you know about Corllins university [ 7 Answers ]

I was approved for master degree in Computer information Tecknology fom Corllins university. And all what I have to do is paying 524 $ and waite less that 10 days and I will get the certicate Is this true or a big scam??

View more questions Search