Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jean1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 03:29 AM
    Looking for a song love you more...
    Looking for a song about I love you... I love you more...
    jean1958 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 03:31 AM

A beautiful song about love... and the main saying is I love you more
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 12:29 PM

Jim Reeves sang a song called "I Love You Because". There's one called, "I Love You More and More Everyday". " A Little Bit More", by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Company. Al Martino has a lot of songs like this. There is a song called "More" that was performed by Andy Williams, Jerry Vale and Tony Bennett.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song I love you this much it's a country song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a country song some of the lyrics are: I love you this much and I'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too however long it takes I'm never giving up no matter what I love you this much... his arms where stretched out as far as they'd go nailed to the cross...

Love Song [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title and the artist to this song The singers are man and woman Sitting here, waiting for love to comeback into my life(heart) ... Chorus: I can't live without you I can't do without your love ...

Really love this song [ 1 Answers ]

There is a song I've been looking for I don't know then name or the artist I just know some of the lyrics. Its country, and a female artist she's talking about how she knows by the way the man she loves will never leave her, is because of the way he looks at her. Part of the lyrics I remember are,"...

Song from 70's love song do you know this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am going crazy trying to find this song. I have searched and searched... pleaase help if you can. Here's what I know about it. It's a love song and I am not sure if my words are all correct but it goes like this Cause I'm falling.. I'm fallinnnnnnnnnnn, I'm fallllllling , in love with you......

View more questions Search