Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gtlanglois Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 02:09 AM
    I'm trying to remember an old Christian sing along I saw when I was younger
    Its stupid but it was probably an early 90's sing along video. There were a number of kids that saw a guy in a park dressed as a blue and yellow book or a bible. He was riding on some kind of organ vehicle. Then ended up going to some Church attic and singing Christine church songs like Joyful Joyful. There were some other characters I think like, a mouse or two. I just can remember any kind of names.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2010, 06:47 AM

"The Journey Home"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember . 90's christian movie [ 5 Answers ]

All right when I was a kid in the 90's, there was this christian either movie or TV show I can't remember.. it was about a man and he was dressed real funny and always had kids following him, and he carried with him a doughnut and it talked and sang songs and everything

I can't remember the name of this show where kids would sing and dance [ 1 Answers ]

I believe it was hosted by a white girl with blonde hair and her name started with an X. they would sing and dance and the show came on around the time bozo the clown aired too

Trying to remember the name of a book I read when I was younger [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book about 2 sisters (maybe twins) who lived in a flat in London and went to drama school and it was all about following them as they settled in. I remember that one sister worked in a café. They visited parents who lived in North West suberbs from time to time. Mother was a little mad...

Trying To remember the title of a Movie I used to watch when I was younger. [ 3 Answers ]

If I remember correctly, I think this movie was shown on Disney Channel a lot maybe around like 1999 or 2000. I remember the plot going something like this: A kid lived in California and was forced to move to Detroit maybe(a colder climate) and he was put into a new high school out there. While...

View more questions Search