Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    booboopeep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 09:33 PM
    The key 'i' makes the typing cursor go back to the beginning of the line! Help?
    Basically some keys on my keyboard are messed up. Especially the "i" key. When hit the key, the letter comes out okay but the typing cursor goes back to the beginning of whatever line it's on. It's as if I hit the I key, then the home key. Tried touchfreeze, keytweak and everything. (not a touchpad problem for sure). Reset the keymaps, made sure I was in the correct region/language keyboard layout. I'm thinking hardware issue now (but never spilled liquid or anything) so I'm stumped. Using a toshiba on vista 64bit system.
    NairobiPOD Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Sep 26, 2010, 06:57 AM
    To veryfy that it is a hardware-issue you could connect an external keyboard (USB-Keyboard) if you have one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is back splash key on computer key board [ 5 Answers ]

I can't locate back splash key

My key-board continues typing without stoping [ 3 Answers ]

When I am typing a message, my key-board continues rpeating the last letter without stopping. After typing several sentences. I have to pouse it by using Backspaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=like it is happening now...

Key symbols not typing what they should? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi when I press shift and the @ symbol it types 'or'?? Any suggestions? Clare:confused:

Cursor disappears while typing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello All... I have tried to resolve this on my own... no luck.. While I;m typing ,my cursor disappears from the page (continuously).. so I have to point & clik where I was last typing.. then 2 or 3 or so letters later I have to do it again... takes for ever to type something... ...

View more questions Search