diptirahevar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 08:11 PM
    How to boot my laptop from pendrive
    How to boot my laptop from pendrive
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2010, 08:25 AM

Do you mean install from a pen drive?

If you want to boot from usb drive, you need to change the boot sequence in the BIOS

Enter BIOS and need to change the boot order to have USB as first boot device

Not all computers have BIOS that will allow boot from usb, you will have to check and see and if can, make usb first device in boot list

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to boot my computer from pendrive [ 1 Answers ]

I want to boot my computer from penderive what should I do?

Desk want boot up all the way can I send a boot disk from my laptop to the desk hard [ 1 Answers ]

Desktop want boot up give me a disk boot failue I do not have disk to insert how do I get it to bootup

HP Laptop won't boot! [ 20 Answers ]

Hello All I am an IT major and I have come across something that puzzles me. I have an HPdv200Z (AMD not intel) reformatted it to re-install XP (it did have Vista) after it was done reformatting it prompted to reboot which I accepted but now when it turns on nothing happens not even the BIOS...

Laptop won't boot up [ 1 Answers ]

When I was trying to turn on my laptop (Toshiba Satellite 2435-S255 ) window xp tried several times to startup but failed. It compl:( isn't Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM Unfortunately I do not have the original CD...

View more questions Search