Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2010, 02:24 PM
    2006 Toyota Sequoia - ABS, VSC & Check Engine lights on
    My in-laws have an '06 Sequoia. It was working fine; they used it once in the morning and no lights were on - drove it around, came home and shut it off. When they started it back up to leave again, all the lights popped on. They took it to a dealership who told them the repair would be "between $300 and $1,000."

There are two codes stored in the computer - C1201 and C1360. Thoughts?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 04:43 PM

See if this fits:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ht-278299.html
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2010, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGreaseMonkey View Post
    I'll give them the info and see where it goes from there. She said they do tend to keep pumping after the pump kicks off, so that could very well be the issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 toyota sequoia,check engine light on,& trac off lighton.&vso trac light on. [ 16 Answers ]

2003 toyota seuoia. Check engine light on.and traco off light on as well as vso trac light on. I had in shop 4 weeks ago same problem they said it was gas cap not on tight, I tried that today but did not make light go off, help if you can thank you dan

Can engine scan indicate need for new charcoal canister for toyota sequoia? [ 6 Answers ]

Check engine light came on in '02 Seqouia. I tightened gas cap, took it off and waited several days and more miles, but light remained on. Took to shop and they said charcoal canister needed replacing. 400$ later, check engine light is still on. Took back to shop still got an evap signal on...

Toyota engine knock overheat sequoia [ 8 Answers ]

I have an '02 Sequioa Limited. The check engine light (along with traction control lights, as I understand is normal) came on while I was driving, then the engine started knocking a couple of minutes later at highway speed My temp gauge went redline. I pulled over, let it cool for 30 minutes,...

05 toyota solara vsc, engine ,trac light [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my VSC, Tac and Engine light to go off in a 05 Solara?

ABS Light, SRS Light, Check Engine Light, Any other lights? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok. I am writing this because I have been stumped on this question for a long time. I have a 2001 Honda Civic EX COup. I have had about every single light on my dashboard come on at DIFFERENT TIMES... My ABS LIGHTS, SRS lights, Green Flashing Key lights ( immobilizer ), Check Engine,...

View more questions Search