Ask
    ghettobyrd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 11:21 AM
    How to install wood fencing panels using existing wood fence posts
    Posts are set at same distance required for panels
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2010, 03:07 PM
    So,if the supporting cross boards align with the posts, attaching with exterior grade screws or nails should be a no brainer.

What further information do you need,perhaps there was certain information you didn't add to the first post that we might be able to use?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

Marking wood fence [ 7 Answers ]

How can I market my wood fence , The best way? Tried web page and free sites , Need to get out there but cost keeps me in.

Wood Panels [ 3 Answers ]

Can nails be used to hang pictures on wood wall panels?

Preserve wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best preservative and method of application for a wooden vertical board fence? The fence was installed almost two years ago and is certainly ready for a coat of some kind of preservative, but I really don't know what type/brand is best. Also, what about application? I'd be glad...

Wood fence [ 1 Answers ]

I want to build a fence 8 ft tall and I am requested by the city engineered wind load calculations for 90 miles per hour, sustained for 3 seconds. How do I calculate this? Thanks for any help

View more questions Search