Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shilynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 10:04 AM
    White bumps on outer labia and itching
    Well I went to my ob doc and he was trying to say it was something else but he put some kind of acid on the spots and they are going away but it still itchs really bad what could this be
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 10:36 AM

I would believe the Doctor who actually saw the "white bumps" and diagnosed your condition. Here we are simply guessing.

Call and ask what it is/was.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Sep 22, 2010, 08:39 PM

The same thing happened to me, the same place too. The acid helped for a while but since then they did a biopsy, and it was found to be pre-cancer. So watch it close. They had put the acid on probably twice once a year. So just be careful and talk to the doctor~!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pea sized bump on outer labia [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the second time I have gotten a pea sized bump right inside my outer labia. I called my doctor but I live 5 hours from my clinic. They don't cover me if I go elsewhere so I am curious if anyone else knows what's going on. Like I said it is about pea sized. It doesn't hurt or itch and...

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Change in an outer labia lump [ 1 Answers ]

I had a hard small lump on the outer labia for months... Just today it felt irritated from walking and rubbing.. I felt it and it has gotten bigger and irritated not so much round anymore as thick... It looks like a pimple on the end... It is red too..

Bumps on labia [ 1 Answers ]

I will try to be as clear on this, so as to prevent confusion. At the end of my last period, I noticed a small bump on the outer lip of my right labia. I thought it to be an allergic reaction to the pad I was wearing (a new brand), and so changed to a tampon as soon as I could. When I went to the...

Bump on my outer labia but I haven't shaved in a few weeks. [ 2 Answers ]

About four years ago out of nowhere I got a bump on my labia majora where the hair grows and it did not itch or hurt but of course it was unconfortable cause it does not belong there and it oosed some clear stuff just a little (kinda of sticky too) and it went away on its own I did not think of std...

View more questions Search