Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashinath999 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 09:38 AM
    S in brain
    After angioplasty I had pain in rt. Eye ball .pain was in rt,side of head also.. it remained for some months/ intensity of this pain was not acute so it was neglected but when I got binocular diplopia I was worred much and consulted neurophyision who advised to take homeopathic drugs. Nearly after 3 months my eye sight became normal. Again I am getting same type of eye pain and headache... is it possible.that may I get binocular diplopia again.. I am not diabetic but suffering from controlled hypertension
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 09:39 AM

This is a health question and I have asked that it be moved.

What Country? I have difficulty with a Physician recommend homeopathic drugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What about brain bleeds [ 1 Answers ]

I had a brain bleed back in 2007. My doctor told be to be very careful with taken anti-inflammatory. What about taken nopalea? Thank you, EMAIL REMOVED

Brain Surgeon [ 2 Answers ]

What are brain surgeon's annual incomes?

Brain Surgeon [ 1 Answers ]

How would I become a brain surgeon? How long would it take?

Do I have a brain tumour! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl and for the last 5 years I have been worrying about my head. What it is is that when I tense,shake and turn my head its like I can feel something inside my head moving back and forth. Im really worried about it and can't bare to go and see a doctor. Any advice on what you...

View more questions Search