Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattman9731 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 08:51 AM
    Toilet water shut off valve won't tighten. And I flooding bathroom
    My toilet will not stop running, and fills up the bowl and floods. I tried to shut off the water, however the valve keeps spinning and will not tighten.. Please help.. My bathroom is flooding
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 10:03 AM

Turn the water off at the main valve and call a plumber, ASAP. THey could have been there by now if you did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Water Shut Off Valve [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings, After shutting off the water to the Toilet to fix something, the shutoff valve now leaks. I tried to tighten the packing nut - no luck - the pipe was starting to turn and I didn't want to break the pipe behind the wall. So... I unscrewed the packing nut and went shopping for a new...

Leaky cold water shut-off valve under bathroom sink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a leaky shut-off valve and am leery about fixing on my own. Any specific advice about how to do this will be greatly appreciated.

No Shut Off Valve between water heater and bathroom sink valve [ 14 Answers ]

I have a constant drip in my bathroom sink. After a little trouble shooting, I came to the conclusion that my hot water valve underneath the sink is the culprit. I traced the pipe down the wall, into the basement and to the water heater. The only thing between the water heater and the old valve in...

Toilet water shut off valve [ 3 Answers ]

My shut off valve to the toilet will not shut the water off and water is leaking from the tank bolts? Can anyone help with the answer to both questions? Thanks

Bathroom sink hot water shut-off valve [ 6 Answers ]

I live in a house on columns. In following the instructions for removing a bathroom sink faucet I turned the shut-off valves off. The cold side did not run, but I am getting a drip from the hot side... a drop every second or two. I tried shutting off the supply downstairs. But the drip persists....

View more questions Search