Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tarlin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 08:05 AM
    Harley 2006 883 sportster will not start
    My 2006 Harley sportster will not start. The speedomoter light turns on and appears to run in reverse for a few seconds. No other lights turn on at all. The battery and fuse are OK. It appears that the battery arched some how because the negative post has some burning. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

2006 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 4 Answers ]

My 2006 Honda Civic EX won't start. I can turn on the headlights and unlock the doors using the "automatic" key and also use the power windows, so I don't think it's the battery, but... The car has been working just fine since I bought it last year. Any ideas?

My 96 sportster just clicks when I try to start it. Battery is good.. any suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

My HD 96 Sportster won't start. The battery was checked, and is good, but all I get when I try to start it is a clicking sound. Any suggestions?

2006 powerstroke diesel won't start [ 1 Answers ]

2006 powerstroke diesel has been running fine. Shut off it off for about an hour then it would not start. The engine turns over and all indications are normal. The first couple of times I tried to start the engine it acted as a gas engine would that was not getting enough fuel. Then nothing...

My 2006 Toyota Tacoma won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I came home and went to go back out and my 2006 toyota tacoma will not start back up. No noise at all when you try and turn the key. The battery is fine, but nothing will come on. Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.