Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Sep 21, 2010, 06:35 AM
    Best Torrent Client
    I am new to torrents and have been reading and trying to learn how to download them safely. The whole process seems quite complex, between search engines, clients, firewall settings and router settings. There is so much contradictory information out there, I'm not sure where to start, or what to use.

Ideally, I would love a list of recommended steps, but I would really like to know what is the best torrent client to use. It seems that "most" people have it narrowed down to uTorrent and the original BitTorrent.

Also, I keep reading about port forwarding on routers, Does that apply to wireless as well, or just network cables?

Thanks...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 21, 2010, 06:48 AM
    Sorry but AMHD will not offer advice or assistance with any P2P applications due to piracy and copyright issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which torrent client is good [ 1 Answers ]

Whics torrent client\software is the best I'm using utorrent but when I start it it hangs my PC

Torrent Applications ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a quick little question, If you use torrent applications, Which application would you recommend ?

Looking for a torrent [ 3 Answers ]

I was searching for the name of a movie and found it here - "Rock-a-doodle". Can someone tell me where I can find a torrent or something?

Torrent sites [ 5 Answers ]

[:o hello I'm new at this so bare with me... Are torrent web sites legal? If so, is there a such thing as a free one? Please don't think I am stupid:p

Torrent [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed "AZUREUS" software in my computer. But I can not understand how to use this and how to download torrent movies... and also tell me that how we will play incomplete download torrent movies...

View more questions Search