Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkn70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 06:26 AM
    How come my 2001 yamaha 1200 xlt waverunner will run on the trailer, but not run in w
    Kurte9542 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2010, 10:35 PM
    There could be a number of reasons. Being in the water creates back-pressure that will make symptoms worse. Without the back-pressure, the engine runs, but because there's a problem with the engine, it won't run in the water. I would guess a problem with the fuel system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Admiral model ade7005ayw motor noise will not run when you press to run [ 0 Answers ]

Admiral electric dryer model ade7005ayw motor noise will not run when you press to run

About efficiencies in short run and long run [ 1 Answers ]

“The recent global economic crisis is now evident in the declining demand worldwide and across many markets. Discuss the short-run and long-run equilibrium effects and the efficiency implications of this decline in demand on firms operating in perfectly competitive markets and firms in monopoly...

Wiring a ceiling fan in middle of run, outlet at end of run [ 5 Answers ]

I am wiring a bedroom ceiling fan and just needed someone to help me figure out part of the wiring I'm not sure about. The goal is to have a 2 gang switch control the light and the fan separately. The switch is at the beginning of the run, then the ceiling fan, and then I also have an "always...

New Compressor Run OK. HVAC Fan only run in Heat mode. [ 15 Answers ]

This board is awesome. I have done some reading first on here. Here's my case: Compr runs fine. Fan on HVAC blower inside runs only in Heat mode. Not on Cool. Not even on "FAN-ON" as opposed to FAN-AUTO. Can this be an issue with relay and board within HVAC? Per other thread, it was talking...

Trying to run our food trailer with a 15000watt generator [ 1 Answers ]

We have this gen. trying to run our food concession trailer. The trailer has a breaker box with all 20 amp breakers.I think all the wiring is 15 amp wire. I use 30 amp rv extension cords 60 to 90 feet depending on how close I can set the trailer due to the loud noisy of the gen. We have 2 steam...

View more questions Search