Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thecarguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 03:43 AM
    Where can I get a driving job with a misterminer
    I was accused of insurance fraud and now I have a misterminer on my criminal back rowed and I can't get a driving job I have my permit for my class a I have applied to swift and usa trucking Pam trucking I need to get a driving job . That is all I now how to do is drive
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 12:59 PM

The correct terminology is misdemeanor and it is background not back rowed. I see why you are having difficulty.

If the insurance fraud was regarding driving, I can see why you can't get a driving job even with a class a license. You will have to get your background check cleared before any over the road hauler will hire you.

Tick

Sep 21, 2010, 01:12 PM

So no one will here me well that sucks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2010, 06:18 PM

And can I assume that means " no one will hire" or no one will help>

I would say that part of the issue is your ability to read and right properly. If this is how you are filling out applications or if you are sending out resumes like that. They are not even getting read.

But look for small local truck companies, consider lower paying like tow trucks or repo companies

Sep 22, 2010, 04:52 AM

No that is not how I them sending out my resumes and I call my lawyer and he is looking in to sum thing for me thanks for the help every one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misterminer [ 2 Answers ]

My dad was charged with a misterminer and now has to go to misterminer court what will happen now?

Misterminer charges [ 6 Answers ]

My son was convicted of a felony. We hired a lawyer and it was dropped to a misterminer. He is 18 years old and I worry about him getting a job or his record through out his adult life. What can he expect from this?

18 and driving job [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 and am looking for a job driving in VA. Does anybody have any suggestions or tips or helpful comments?

Truck Driving job [ 3 Answers ]

I am a felon are there any Companies that will train me and put me to work driving a truck?

Truck Driving Job [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a Dui over five years ago. When I was young I got into some trouble with drugs in high school and have to prior underage drinking charge which are over 10 years old. Is it going to be possible for me to become a truck driver ever? Will anyone hire me with my background?

View more questions Search