Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    denzel1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2010, 12:59 AM
    I'm on felony probation for possession of drugs for sale I got a dui
    I'm on felony probation for possession of drugs for sale I got a dui last week and I've done 2 years of my probation all my fines are paid and its my first violation but in the dui I wasn't caught driving I was parked and the keys to my car were not on me the wrote me up for a dui hit and run and propriety damage what do you think is going to happen to me
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 03:56 AM

Hello d:

I think you need a lawyer, because if they convict you on the DUI, and after you've done the time on that, they'll VIOLATE your probation and you do time on that too.

excon

Sep 21, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Hey excon

That's what I was thinking also couldn't I just get them to run both cases concurrent be for I plead guilty I called my po and left her a message and I still haven't got word from her at all she could violate me right now for contact I was talking to a lawyer and he said that there going to see that I'm on probation its at the same court house that I went to for my felony charge and same county so why wouldn't they just run them together
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2010, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by denzel1 View Post
    so why wouldn't they just run them together
    Hello again, d:

It would be nice, wouldn't it? But, your probation won't even BE violated until the DUI case is over.

excon

Sep 21, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Hey excon
    Hey excon

That's what I was thinking also couldn't I just get them to run both cases concurrent be for I plead guilty I called my po and left her a message and I still haven't got word from her at all she could violate me right now for contact I was talking to a lawyer and he said that there going to see that I'm on probation its at the same court house that I went to for my felony charge and same county so why wouldn't they just run them together

Sep 21, 2010, 02:24 PM

Oh that's ****ty well what if I put it off tell I get off probation I get off in July and I have a year to deal with the dui case right can they still VIOLATE me after that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen to me if I violate felony probation in Texas for drug possession [ 2 Answers ]

So I had a 2nd degree possession of a controlled substance felony four years ago. I chose deferred adjudication with inpatient treatment. About one and a half years later I violated for positive drug tests. My probation was revoked, and I had to go before the judge. He restarted my probation...

On probation for possession - caught with possession ? [ 2 Answers ]

Background... first offense probation for possession (over 100 grams) and paraphernalia. Sentence... One year license suspension, one year probation, and some community service. Question... If caught with weed, or if caught being high, or if failing a court order drug test, what are the...

On felony probation just got a dui [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on Felony formal probation for 2 years from a Residential burglary charge (1st degree), In California... It was not a normal case, It was drug related... I was picking up from a friend whose sister did not know I was allowed there... I received 6 months for the case and served 6 days....

I have been on felony probation for drugs, I currently been on for 6 years and never [ 1 Answers ]

violated and have been a model probationer , I believe I may have failed ua for marijuana, this would be my first violation, do I have jail time in my future

Anyone Know about DUI, DWI, or possession in NY [ 3 Answers ]

My dad is in NY I am in another state, I am looking for some guidance. He Has been arrested for the fourth time on DWI this morning. The last time he did a year upstate, and had porole/probation for another year, and that was almost a two years ago. This morning they found cocain in the car he...

View more questions Search