Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7832 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 06:47 PM
    Concern
    I am a single mom with sixteen year old son , I have been receiving child support for him , every since he was 2 years old. His father and I have never married. Until recently his father became disabled , amd my son now receives benefits from his record. I was getting child support thourgh the department of humam recourese , which also gave him the right to file the child on his taxes. There was an overpayment in childsupport which the department, intercept his taxes, and the judge ordered me to pay it back in monthly installments, give me som advice about thet please.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2006, 07:15 PM
    A good family law attorney, I would thnk, but only opinion if they indeed over pay you, they are in the right to ask for and get the money paid back
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2006, 10:51 AM
    Do whatever the judge said. Keep records of all monies that you receive and pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Power supply of Fan concern? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I new to this so can anyone help? A fan on my power supply has recently beening getting noisy. The noise come and goes. Its gets loud something's and then quiet downs for a while. Like I mentioned above this started to happen recently. Is this problem cause by my power supply...

Concern [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 40 year old woman, and for the last two weeks my breasts have been in pain to the touch,

Concern about circuit panel overload [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in a process of adding a full bath and have a few concerns that I need your help with: #1. I have a 125 Amp circuit panel, and I did some calculation by adding up all the Amps for individual circuit breakers. I came up with: a. On the left hand side, the total of 155 Amps. b....

Concern [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have been experiencing sharp breast pain, and I have a light spotting. I have been on the ortho tri-cyclen for 3 months and this is the first one that spotting and breast pain occur. I had my period 10 ago and I don't know what to think. Is this something due to the pill or should I...

View more questions Search