Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twobrothers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Are my bearings bad on craftsman tractor front tire?
    My tire is toeing out really bad on the front left tire.The tire looks like it is at an angle and when I make a sharp left turn the tire slides and it rotated to far. Right turns seem OK.

DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2010, 06:21 PM

Yes check the bushings in the wheel .sounds like there wore out,
    twobrothers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Thank you I will do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Lawn Tractor Steering Issue.Left Front Wheel will turn too far [ 14 Answers ]

Model 917.252522 When turning to the right no problem... when turning to the left if too sharp the left front wheel will turn further than the right and cock almost perpendicular to the front to rear centerline of the tractor... This evening I removed the wheel expecting to see a bad bearing...

92 Honda Civic Making a noise near front left tire [ 0 Answers ]

Last week I took a right hand turn and my car started making a noise. It sounded like I was dragging metal against the pavement. After turning onto another road the noise stopped. I figured it was just a piece of metal I had drug. Well, just the other day it started making the noise again. It...

How do I fix front tire on the MTD Lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My dad passed away a couple of months ago. He had a MTD Lawn Mower tractor that is about 15 years old. The front tire is flat but I am not sure how to pump it up. It does not have a tube so I am not sure what to do. I was going to take the tire off but I don't know how to do...

Craftsman 16.5 Lawn Tractor - Front Axle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Craftsman lawn tractor with a twisted front axle. Since I will need to replace this soon, I'd figure to replace the welded axle with a cast iron replacement. I called the SEARS 1-800 number to get a similar models which would be a universal cast iron axle I could order & replace. ...

View more questions Search